They are as follows:
Step One: Thank the Liebster-winning blogger who nominated you. Thank you again, Crayononthewall.wordpress.com!
Step Two: Post 11 facts about yourself. Here’s my 11 facts.
1. I’m a Pinterest addict.
2. I’m married to the same wonderful man for many years. I have wonderful children. I feel truly fortunate.
3. My favorite candy is Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
4. I’m an avid reader. Too many books, too little time.
5. I love blogging.
6. I’m very insecure about a lot of things but very confident in other areas.
7. I overthink way too much.
8. I love my first cup of coffee in the morning. I would be lost without the automatic timer on my coffee pot.
9. My favorite place on earth is what my husband and I call our “Teeny Tiny Red Cabin”.
10. I’ve traveled extensively. Don’t mean to offend, but prefer the good ole’ US of A.
- What is a trait you admire most in people? Transparency and Integrity. They go hand in hand. Don’t like people I have to constantly figure out.
- In which Olympic event have you imagined yourself winning a gold medal? Ice skating
Step Four: Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer. Here’s my questions:
1. What’s your favorite dessert?
2. Whose life would you like to live for a day?
3. Would you like to be stranded on a desert island for a day?
4. Movies or books?
5. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
6. Would you want to win millions and millions of dollars?
7. What word best describes you?
8. Do you use towels more than once?
9. Downton Abbey or The Kardashians
10. Realist or dreamer?
11. Coffee or tea?
Step Five: Recognize 11 blogs (doesn’t have to be eleven) that you feel deserve recognition. These blogs should have less than 200 followers to the best of your knowledge.
Once you’ve made your choices, create a post like this one on your own blog that explains the award process. Then notify each of your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog with a link back to the post you created.
Step Six: Display the award badge on your blog.