I watched every minute of the debates last night.
I had my favorites and my not-so-favorites. Rather than tell you who made what list, I’d rather focus on the process itself
We can be critical. We can laugh. We can shake our heads when a candidate says something rude. We can whoop and cheer when our candidate makes a good point-at least in our eyes.
What we can’t do is make fun of the process.
- Because we live in a country where political candidates can stand on the stage and freely express their opinions.
2. Because we have a choice.
3. Because we live in a democracy where any man, any woman, and anyone, regardless of ethnicity can run for the office of President of the United States.
4. Because no one stops us from voting.
5. Because one vote can make a difference.
6. Because voting is free.
7. Because this is the greatest country in the world.
Democracy is not a spectator sport.
I can’t wait for the rest of them!
God bless and I hope you have a good day.