I ‘ve previously shared the story of how I came up with so many. It’s kind of funny.
Here’s what I’ve come up with so far:
- Stack them on top of each other. Glue and wrap in paper or paint and use for a container for artificial flowers
- Using them as “feet” for various containers
- As holders for wrapping paper.
That’s it. That’s all I can think of. My creativity is at its limit.
I have a board on Pinterest devoted to toilet paper roll projects.
One used these heavier rolls but I don’t want to do this project. Too putsy.
Then there is the ole’ organizing route I could go. But hey, that’s not the least bit creative.
Many of the pins on my “Crafts-toilet paper rolls” board just won’t work with these shorter, wider rolls, like this toilet paper roll tree. (You can check out my board to see what I’ve already pinned.)
I’ve had these for two years. Getting ready to throw them away.
Here’s why I’m hesitating”
- I’m going to feel so defeated if I can’t come up with something.
- Plus, they’re free.
- Plus, the man at the rest stop was so nice about saving them for me for months, I’m going to feel like I’ve “trashed” his kindness.
So thanks in advance ffor your help.
God bless and I hope you have a good day.